Home > constituent services > Passports

Passport Applications

We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions.


The following information is for immigrants. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.

Find My Offices

Select the office you wish to contact

U.S. House of Representatives